Nav3DAgent : Debug
The Nav3DAgent and its inheritors have an inspector that provides several useful functions to help with debugging and give a better understanding of the interaction of objects in the game scene.
In the first section, you can visualize the agent and his nearest environment. This should be done with the enabled Gizmos on the scene view:
1. Agent radius visualization.
2. Visualization of the agent’s velocity vectors.
3. Visualization of the path followed by the agent.
4. Visualization of nearby agents that are taken into account when performing local avoidance. Please note that their number depends on the setting in the agent description of the allowed number of agents to be taken into account.
5. Visualization of nearby obstacle triangles that are taken into account when performing local avoidance.
In the second section, you can get the contents of the agent log by clicking on the button, if logging is enabled in the agent description.