- All asset classes you need to work with are contained in the Nav3D.API namespace.
- During operation, Nav3D creates several MonoBehaviour objects, which are the managers it needs for internal use.
These GameObjects are created with the DontDestroyOnLoad flag. Saving managers when loading another scene can be useful if, for example, you use a separate loading scene in which you initialize Nav3D.
- Movement of agents (Nav3DAgent) executes inside the FixedUpdate event
- All time-consuming computational operations are performed on the CPU outside the main thread.
- All callbacks provided in the Nav3D API are executed in the MainThread.